How We Are Operating during the COVID-19 Crisis
At Fraza and Vitan Equipment, the health and safety of our employees, their families, and our customers / vendors is a top priority. Due to the rapidly-evolving situation with COVID-19, we are taking proactive steps to ensure we keep everyone safe and healthy. We are closely monitoring the situation and following guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services (MDHHS), and other public health officials and government agencies to ensure we are making the appropriate decisions and communicating regularly to our employees as developments unfold.
We are remaining open (Monday – Friday, 7am – 3:30pm) because we support many essential businesses such as health care, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, transportation, warehousing, distribution, and more. As we all navigate this crisis and look to help our communities, we remain committed to providing service to enable essential businesses to continue operating at full capacity. If there is any way we can help you during this time with equipment service, rental units, OTR service, or any other warehouse support, you may Contact Us, fill out the form, and a company representative will respond promptly.
Our Safety Protocols
We have increased the level of professional cleaning of our branches, as well as using in-house teams to keep common areas and office equipment clean and sanitary. Additionally, we are cleaning incoming and outgoing equipment, moved to virtual meeting / training for our employees, restricted visitors and guests to our locations based business-critical reasons only, and have implemented work-from-home arrangements for many employees. We will continue to provide flexibility for our employees, focus on prevention, and are encouraging our employees to stay home if they are ill. We will continue to implement preventative measures as the situation unfolds and will communicate regularly as appropriate.
If you are receiving equipment service from us, our technician protocol includes:
- – Working with customers to identify a work area with a 6’ perimeter, and/or working outside on equipment away from others whenever possible (Technicians will be asking others to stand at a distance when discussing repairs or maintenance.)
- – Ensuring customers are receiving visitors and understand required protocol for that location
- – Wearing gloves and washing hands frequently
- – Avoiding all physical contact (no shaking hands)
- – Wiping down equipment before and after working on it
Furthermore, we are taking precautions at all of our branches by:
- – Limiting the number of people who enter our buildings to customers and employees only
- – Increasing the frequency of professional cleaning of the offices
- – Cleaning incoming and outgoing equipment
- – Increasing work from home options for many of our employee
- – Having employees who are ill stay home from work
For specific questions or concerns, you may click on Contact Us, fill out the form, and a company representative will respond promptly.
We thank you for your support in ensuring the safety of our team members, and will continue to be the Best Service Organization, Period for our valued customers.