Work doesn’t take a break. That’s why we have more than 100 highly trained technicians ready to service your equipment any time, day or night.
We assign a dedicated team of technicians to your account, no matter the make or model of your equipment. This means more familiarity with your equipment so we can diagnose, service, and repair quickly and efficiently.
We provide industry-leading forklift service and repair through:
- More than 100 highly trained technicians ready to service your equipment any time, day or night
- 24-hour emergency service
- Service vans equipped with state-of-the-art diagnostic equipment, a large parts inventory, and extremely skilled, highly-trained technicians
- Competitive labor rates
- The latest diagnostic equipment for the quickest possible repair process
- Service at your site or ours
- Technicians equipped with iPads, allowing for immediate, paperless communications
Keep your forklifts and utility vehicles moving ahead.
Planned Maintenance Program
Industrial equipment needs to be checked at certain intervals to prevent unexpected breakdowns. Contact us today to establish a planned maintenance program—customized for you and your equipment. We are so confident you will be pleased with our planned maintenance service that we offer a satisfaction guarantee.
Full Maintenance Leasing Program
One low monthly payment covers your equipment maintenance and makes budgeting easy. This way, you can focus on your business while we focus on maintaining your lift truck fleet based on your usage.
FREE Fleet Track
For our planned maintenance customers, we now offer Fleet Track, a free online fleet management tool that lets you access your per unit maintenance costs, including cost per hour, 24/7.
We also service over-the-road vehicles, vans, pickups, trailers, and more, including conducting certified DOT inspections right at your worksite.