Forklift Parts in Michigan
Your Parts Supplier for Material Handling Equipment
With more than 150,000 forklift parts in inventory, we have what you need to get rolling fast.
If the part you need isn’t in stock, we can get it quickly, even for forklift brands we don’t sell. Our non-stock parts are delivered quickly and our premium service includes overnight delivery. With three convenient locations in Michigan, we work where you work.
We’ll have your OEM forklift part in stock 97% of the time. We are also proud to provide:
- Cross-referencing and sourcing for all makes and models — all Promatch parts have a six-month warranty (twelve months for remanufactured major components)
- Computerized inventory control system so we can respond quickly to your parts inquiries
- Competitive pricing
- Authorized Perkins Engines Master Dealer
- Cascade Attachment Dealer
Service Your Equipment with New Parts
Our selection of new OEM parts provides product quality and performance since these parts are manufactured for specific makes and models. Some common benefits of new OEM parts include the following:
- An OEM part comes with ensured product quality, fit, and function specific to the equipment it goes into. You get the same equipment performance you need with OEM replacement parts because they are designed and tested under the manufacturer’s same rigorous standards.
- Part longevity is not the only time advantage of new parts. OEM parts increase your equipment’s operational life because the parts are designed to fit factory specifications and perform optimally. Their ideal fit and function prevent undue wear and tear, reducing the risk of needing repairs or dealing with other equipment issues.
- You gain access to a manufacturer’s support network when you purchase OEM parts, ensuring firsthand knowledge and answers whenever you have a question about your equipment or part.
Use NGauge to Order Parts Online at Any Time
Have you experienced a sudden issue with a piece of equipment that requires a part as soon as possible? Fraza understands the hassle and stresses a failed or dysfunctional part can cause at your business. Part of our commitment to providing customers with top-quality services is having resources available to keep up with their business needs. So we offer NGauge as a reliable way to order parts online at any time.
This digital ordering platform is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and ready to accept orders whenever you get on your computer or smart device. All you have to do is set up an account, and after that, you can quickly place orders any time you need a part for any of your equipment. To request an account, you can simply call 1-800-765-6214 and then press 0 to start the process. If you already have an account, you can click here to access NGauge.
Proudly Serving Material Handling Customers in the State of Michigan
Contact us today to speak with one of our experts about your equipment needs or ordering parts.
You can browse our online SMO catalog to view products or search a specific part number.
For New Service
Now your world moves on your time. Order parts online 24/7 using NGauge. If you have an account, please click here to access NGauge. If you would like to request an account, please call us at 800.954.5553 and dial 0 to get started.