Field Service Technician
- Provide service and customer support during field visits or dispatches.
- Tie workflow to schedule.
- Manage all on-site installation, repair, maintenance and test tasks.
- Diagnose errors or technical problems and determine proper solutions.
- Produce timely and detailed service paperwork.
- Document processes.
- Operate vehicle in a safe manner and use current Information Technology.
- Follow all company’s filing procedures and protocols.
- Cooperate with technical team and share information across the organization.
- Comprehend customer requirements and make appropriate recommendations/briefings.
- Build positive relationships with customers.
- Must maintain a clean driving record & be drug and alcohol free.
- Communicate with management staff.
Work Experience Requirements
- Previous experience in a mechanical field.
- Ability to troubleshoot, test, repair and service technical equipment.
- State licenses helpful, but not required.
- High school diploma or equivalent is minimum requirement.